View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #495
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
As usual, my OCD tendencies have kicked in and I'd like some advice...
Should I start counting my weeks from:

Wednesday, January 1st to Tuesday, January 7th
or
Sunday, December 29th to Saturday, January 4th

Sunday to Saturday is easier to track, but Wednesday to Tuesday is more "correct". Either way I get 52 weeks therefore 52 books read.

[this is x-posted on my 2014 thread @ GoodReads]
I would probably use the standard "week numbers" in my calendar app just so that I have something automatic to tell me which week number it is.

In my case, I use Google Calendar and they show week 1 as Monday, Dec 30th through Sunday, January 5th. Outlook appears to show Week 2 as the week starting either the 5th or the 6th depending on how you have your calendar setup (Sunday or Monday starts the week).
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote