View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #236
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Man, I disappear for a few months and this is what I miss. I need another one of these. I have one and love it, but I'm expanding my setup. In fact, I'm starting today with the arrival of a new gigabit router. (Of course, having bought the router, the "total home media server" project budget will have to build back up before I can look for one again.)

Kenny, as it's a month later, are you still enjoying yours?
Yep, I love it. I really don't watch that much TV, but it is used to record the news and science/nature programs and I can even, check the local channels or watch live (or record independently) on my computer downstairs...or my laptop... I love it!

Integrates perfectly with Windows Media Center.

$20 more at amazon, I haven't seen it pop up again on woot, but they do tend to repeat deals on occasion.

http://www.amazon.com/SiliconDust-HD.../dp/B004HO58SO
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote