View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #232
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqref View Post
I'm looking for a way to effectively use a dvr on over-the-air HD content. We don't have cable or a satellite connection, but the DSL connection is going to get lots faster soon. I know I can find recent episodes on places like HULU.
I have a TiVo and it works great. Although there is a fee. I bought lifetime service for mine.

You could also buy a MediaPC with a turner or set one up yourself. Windows 7 Media Center is actually pretty good. You could probably build a decent one for about $500. There really are a lot of options.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote