View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
Gedvondur
Gedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to beholdGedvondur is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo
Talking Good Day Eh!! :-)

Hello all, I've lurked here for a few weeks, before I got my new Kobo. You guys / Gals seem to be really helpful to each other as well as knowledgeable too.

I have been using Palms, Sony Clies, Nokia N800 to read books for a long time. Transitioning to the Kobo has been nice, but there are quite a few things I'd fix or improve that would make it even better!
Do the Kobo devs read through these forums, does anyone know?
I have sent off a suggestion at the Kobo website and revieved a replay within a day, but on a forum of dedicated ereader-redears like us, I could post a poll and gauge support faster!

woohoo!
back to work (and sneaking some reading in the Kobo app - both on my notebook as well as BlackBerry!) I like the fact that one purchase opens out 3 different readers for me... Kobo, notebook and BlackBerry.
Gedvondur is offline   Reply With Quote