Thread: PRS-600 VISTA Problem
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #10
ctol
Groupie
ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Fire Tablet, Windows RT Tablet Windows Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandanser View Post
I've just d/ldd an epub in W7 & it came down as in XP as 1 document so its definitely a VISTA issue (grrr)
I'm going to see if the reader installs & runs in 7 now & if it does I'll stick 7 on the client laptop.
Interesting problem. Where are you downloading the files from. I use Vista and the only time I run into that problem is when I download books from Project Gutenburg and occasionally Baen books. Everything else from all of my other sites downloads with the title and metadata fully intact.
ctol is offline   Reply With Quote