View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #62
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
It's THE BEST… and I have used a lot of cases! Here is a pic:
Attachment 114708

With this you can carry it securely like a briefcase, and then it converts to a portrait or landscape stand that goes to any angle. Or you can grab it from the back and hold the iPad one handed. Most of the time I use it like a stand propped on my belly. I have a review on my website, which is linked from my profile, I think.
The Gripster is fantastic. Good to hear that they're making an Air version. I am a bit hesitant, though, because the Gripster adds some bulk to the iPad. Not a bid deal with the 3rd and 4th gen, since they were already heavy and the added functionality (which is really outstanding) of the Gripster far outweighed the added bulk. However, with the iPad Air, its thinness and lightness are the most defining features, so using the Gripster may make that less noticeable. And then the biggest part of the attraction of the iPad Air vs. the older gens becomes nullified. I wonder if they'll be able to engineer a version for the iPad Air that still keeps it feeling light and thin. Otherwise, I may have to start looking for an origami-style case instead.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote