View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisia View Post
Time to start fresh for me - there are several things I want to do differently now that I've read more on this forum. This is how I learn, every time I get a really nice program - do it once to learn and then again to fix and make it mine. :-)

I know what happened to my library. (Of course it was my fault, knew that from the beginning. I'm an organizer and like to move things around, then really screwed it up when trying to put things back. lol) and thanks to your help, this time through will be much better.
If you use Calibre to rename an Author, it will move things around as needed.

Do read the FAQ and MR posts about messing around in the structure. Calibre delivers books to devices or EXTERNAL (to the Library) folders with the latest metadata inserted.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote