View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #578
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
I am currently listening to Barrayar by Lois McMaster Bujold, read by Grover Gardner. Really like it. I read the two Cordelia books in the series ages ago and liked them a lot. Hopefully, they will get me into the mood to continue with the series.
Finished it and liked it a lot. I think I can now continue the series as I have been reminded of who everyone in the story is.

Today, I have listened to a double episode of the Classic Tales Podcast, The Call of Cthulhu by H. P. Lovecraft, read by B. J. Harrison. The story might be old-fashioned, but I still enjoy it a lot.

I am also listening to Stories, an anthology edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio. This is mostly dark fantasy, read by different narrators, all of them very good so far.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote