View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #6
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
I don't think that is the issue here. I think the way Collections are displayed on the Kindle has changed with the Paperwhite. Collections themselves always seem to be alphabetical. Items within those collections display in most recent order correctly.

I have a 'Currently Reading' collection that I had to rename to '1 - currently Reading" in order for it to show up at the beginning of the list all the time.

R
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote