View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel1024 View Post
So something I have noticed with the update though, I am not sure if it just has something to do with the current book I am reading, or if I am having an issue with 1.1.2, but twice now when I hit the book icon to go back to my current book and location it reset to the location to the start of the book. I just started reading the book shortly after the 1.1.2 update and it might be coincidental. I've had that happen every once in awhile, though not common. Maybe 3 or 4 times out of the dozens and dozens of times I have hit the book icon in the 4 months I have owned this nook or the previous one.

So maybe just a complete coincidence...but still annoying. I guess I'll just have to start bookmarking before I navigate somewhere else just in case until I see that this was just a fluke.
I have that happen with side-loaded books. Often when I go to the "home" screen it will say I'm on page 1 of 1. Clicking the book icon in the upper left on any screen will take me back to the beginning of the book, but if I click on the book's cover in my library, I'll go to the correct place. Bookmarking also doesn't seem to help, because if I click on the book icon anywhere but in the library, it deletes all bookmarks and sends me back to the beginning.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote