View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Recently read doesn't get updated (as I think it should, the V3 works correctly but later V5 and V3+ are broken) until after you exit the book so you must exit the book before shutting down to be picked up in recently read. The device does remember the last location but only to the nearest page number on ePub. There could be multiple screens per page depending on the zoom level.

lBook firmware, as already noted by theducks, can delete a file on the device itself. Otherwise you need to plug in the device to your computer to delete the file.

By the way, the battery life is so good I never shutdown the device unless I am not using it for a month or more.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 07-19-2011 at 12:16 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote