Thread: mobi2oeb
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #52
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
This may be my lack of knowledge of the Mobipocket format showing, but is there a tool that will just unpack the Mobipocket file? Calibre does some additional processing on the HTML, but I'd rather have it in as raw a format as possible.

(I'm trying to determine which will be better for converting to ePub - Mobipocket or MS Reader. I'm thinking MS Reader, but it's hard to tell for sure when the Mobipocket tools are transformative...)
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote