Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #949
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I have discovered that I like cider. I have tried it once before, and, though I can't remember which brand it was, thought, "meh". However, I this time tried one called Gaymers, and it was rather nice.

The point is do either of you two (or anyone else) have any other recommendations?

Also, to Halk, granted - instead you will drink twice as much this weekend.

I wish we'd installed an escalator so I didn't have to bucket two cubic metres of mulch up our front stairs.

Cheers,
Marc
Granted, but the escalator only goes down.

Excellent choice of beverage for a hot summer's day. Choose the driest you can get so it's not so sweet. Here is a favourite from our Okanagan Valley.

I wish for a hot summer's day.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 02-26-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: fixed link
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote