View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I have been using it for about a month.
The inability to switch off backlight annoys me more than other things.
Weird. If the light level is set below about "3", I'm completely unable to see the slightest different between the light being on or off in daylight. (ie when I put the Kindle to sleep, the background colour of the screen doesn't appear to me to change in the slightest.)

Guess it goes to show that we're all sensitive to different things. You must have VERY sensitive eyes to be able to actually see a light setting of "1" in daylight.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote