View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, now i'm looking forward to it even more. i need something to brighten my day today. maybe i should stop working and read the story instead...

I'm having a bad day, lots of pain, in fact leaving work in a few mins to go home and lie down. This story made me smile and everything seems so much more magical now. Stop whatever you are doing and read it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote