View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #71
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm renowned for my mental stability
Ah, I guess I'm just bound and determined to test both your stability and Calibre's.

Just pushed it to the limit on a 4MB dictionary that I bought in mobipocket and deDRMed. This time I was converting to LRF. Alas, it did not work. Here's the error:

isinstance() arg 2 must be a class, type, or tuple of classes and types
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\__init__.pyo", line 144, in dispatch
File "main.py", line 1068, in book_converted
File "main.py", line 1335, in job_exception
File "C:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\parallel.py", line 618, in gui_text
TypeError: isinstance() arg 2 must be a class, type, or tuple of classes and types

Do you want me to email you the source file?
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote