View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #130
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Let me just speak as a member here (not as a moderator), and also as someone who's interested in writing.

First, thanks for the great summary, but please don't get discouraged.

Some possibilities (but this is YOUR project):

1) Possibly allow for an increased word length on working stories, which may open up new possibilities, maybe?

2) As you mention in #2, this seems to be a viable option.

I'm not certain what you mean in your second enumerated list: "[M]ay be tied up for years..."

Sorry, but what was the goal for the total word count on the project?

This is a worthwhile project. I can't imagine anyone not in favor of getting editing assistance/positive critical comments on a developing story. Everyone benefits.

Too, I think this is an important project here at Mobileread. (I can't speak for the other moderators here, but I have no hesitation in voicing my opinion as a member/writer here.)

Please keep working on this.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote