View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #15
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I can't believe how long it took me to find the font size setting in Dolphin HD. I didn't realize you had to scroll up in the settings window to see the selection. Silly me, I thought the list of options started at the top of the list not part way down.

It was a frustrating couple of minutes

The Settings layout takes some getting used to. It uses drop downs for each setting area (e.g. Dolphin Settings, Page Content Settings etc.). So if you were to open a drop down like Webzine Settings you would have to scroll down to actually see those settings. The Dolphin Mini Settings menu is a little easier to navigate.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote