View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #33
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
In the past two weeks, Sony has added another 1200 titles (up another 4%) and now has 30,154 ebooks for sale at their eBook Library site (assuming no double counts in the sum of all categories). The categories that have increased the most are the same as I've mentioned previously. Since my first counting on Sept. 23 the total number of titles available is up 71% with fully ten times as many ebooks for sale in the category of Science and Nature but the number of titles in Fiction and Literature is up only 15% and the categories Sci Fi and Mysteries/Thrillers are both up only 8%. The total number of "Sony Classics" has remained constant at 950 (i.e., they are not padding their totals by adding more titles that we could get for free elsewhere). I'm attaching the data (a TXT file in CSV format) I've collected to date. Thanks, Sony! Let's keep it up and broaden the field a bit, please.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SonyEbookLibraryOfferings.txt (2.2 KB, 477 views)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote