View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
Henrycat
Zealot
Henrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
Talking iRex to present the iLiad reader at Artec in Portugal

iRex will be presenting the iLiad e-book reader at Artec (27 April only), an annual conference held by the students of Technologies and Graphical Arts from the Polytechnic Institute of Tomar (which happens to be my former school btw).

I have been in contact with the people from iRex for the last two years (when they were still only Phillips personnel), and I have just received the final confirmation from Mr. Alex Henzen of iRex that he'll come to this year's Artec to present the reader device, including the IDS service, etc.

So I hope to be able to buy a unit directly from the source. If anyone has specific questions let me know and I will try to get the answers - and do some videos perhaps!

Last edited by Henrycat; 04-19-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Henrycat is offline   Reply With Quote