View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:37 AM   #313
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil74 View Post
I was really hoping they would fix the large footer issue, this surly cannot be a difficult one to fix?

On some pages on my aura I have what feels like a quarter of the page blank!
There are a few reasons for a gap at the bottom of the text area of the screen. All of them are related to the book structure and how it is displayed. Only one of the is an actual bug. Search for discussion on "widows and orphans" and the long paragraph bug for the explanation.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote