Thread: Content New Calendar App for Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len666 View Post
Hi folks,

When I visit the Kindle store and search for Calender Pro, there is no sign of the Calander Pro App.
When I use my pc to log in to my Amazon account the Calender Pro page says: "not currently available". How did you people get hold of this nice app.?
Does it have something to do with my being not inside the USA?

Any thoughts, besides me practicing my patience?

Thanks for your time.
Len.
Unfortunately, like some other Kindle apps, such as chess and Scrabble, Calendar Pro is only available to those with U.S. accounts. I`m not sure why this is. I changed my address to a U.S. one to get chess and Scrabble, but I`ll wait until the next version of Calendar Pro -- at least until there is a "week" view.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote