View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #25
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Oh yeah, that is why I didn't even look hard at the Sony's. I am not comfortable with their buttons. When I lie on my side and read, I don't usually use the page swipe, I use the buttons.

That's a great deal for the Sony though. I believe they still use file folders for organization, and if I'm not mistaken you can use Calibre to do this (not sure though). And it will support pretty much any format but Kindles azw/mobi.

I am not sure if you would want to go with a Nook so far away. I am in Canada, but I am not that far away that if I had to ship it back for some reason it would cost me an arm and a leg. Overseas is a different story. There is a thread in the Nook forum here for international users though, and I guess there are a lot of us. If yo u were still interested in it, I would say go read through that thread. It might give you some tips.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote