View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
shan
shan began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhooddaffy View Post
anyone tried a site called the novel network? $49.95 one time fee, unlimited downloads of ebooks, magazines, etc. supposed to have known titles like the Twilight series and more.
I would not recommend using The Novel Network. You are paying them $50 for services that are available online for free. The ebook site they use is feedbook.com. Anything that is free on the feedbook site is available by just going to their site. You don’t need to purchase The Novel Network to do so. All the newspaper does is bring you to that newspapers webpage, once again something you can do on your own. If the newspaper has a subscription fee, this is not covered by The Novel Network. There are absolutely no perks of buying The Novel Network that I could see by purchasing it. AND, we’ll see how the customer service is. The only way to contact them to cancel my subscription is by e-mail. They don’t provide any phone numbers. My recommendation would be to look elsewhere for a better offering. Also, notice on all of the “Good Reviews” there is a link to purchase the product. Most of these people are making a profit off what they sell. If they have researched the site at all, I guarantee they aren’t using it themselves.
shan is offline   Reply With Quote