View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #348
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondog View Post
Thankyou David , im using a translator because my english isnt good enoguht but so your telling me that, this downgrade of kobo glo there was a hack that kept kobo from updating but not works anymore and setting the firmware to prevent upgrade , but so i can put the 2.4.0 with that steps that you told me? , the problem is if i understand , that if i conect the glo to wifi this auto upgrade, but so if i dont conect wifi there was no problem? is that right? ;D thank you , and also anybody know if there was a link in this forum about this ? thx
You can put 2.4.0 on with the steps I supplied. If you don't connect wifi, it will not upgrade over wifi. If you use the desktop application, you will have to go through deleting the upgrade files each time.

There is a link in the first message of this forum with the various firmware links. Make sure you download the correct version for the Glo -- the link will have kobo4 as part of it.

I would have to say that your English is much better than my use of any language other than English.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote