View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #132
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The Laurie Kellogg story sounds delightful!

Congrats on the good news, Blossom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Absolutely delighted to hear that, Blossom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I'm so glad for you, what a perfect Holiday gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Very glad for you, Blossom! I hope you enjoy your holidays.
Thank you all! I haven't been sleeping well so maybe now I will. I am just someone that even though she says she isn't worried my subconscious worries for me. So now I can read and relax.

I'm reading Christmas Wishlist (Originally Titled: The Santa Suit) by Karen Toller Whittenburg. It's one of those is this a Harlequin? moment because the characterization is excellent so far! The plot is believable and characters seem real. Reminds me of a retake on Miracle on the 34th Street. If it finishes as good as it's been I see myself heading to Kobo to pick up her backlist with that coupon!

Last edited by Blossom; 12-10-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote