View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #36
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The Paperwhite may not be as good in that department as the Touch, but I haven't noticed the frequency of fingerprints showing up with with anything like the frequency with which they appear on my grandson's Fire or my iPad. The only time they're really noticeable is if the screen is covered by black, such as when viewing the cover of Christopher Hitchen's Mortality. It's always a good idea to keep a microfiber cloth handy, although I've only felt the need to use one after viewing the cover of the Hitchen's book. You need to contrast that with the need to clean the screen of a iPad every hour or two of use.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote