View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, I was attempting to move my Calibre Library into Dropbox and discovered that I had an additional Calibre Library directory inside my Calibre Library and it was filled with books. I renamed it, and moved it, then re-imported the books, but lost a lot of covers and a few books. So, I'm still sorting that out. Will update once I think I've got it all working correctly.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote