View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by conanfan View Post
What about things that are publicly available for a period of time? For instance, the public version of the Nebula Awards website (http://www.sfwa.org/awards/2008/NebFinal2007.html) contains links to freely viewable works that have been nominated for the 2008 Nebula Award. I have converted these into an ebook for my personal use, but I'm not sure that I can post it here.
Copyrighted material which is freely downloadable from a particular place must not be reposted without the copyright holder's permission. Very often the owner of the material will wish to retain direct control over its distribution, and won't want it making available elsewhere.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote