View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #15
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
No problem .

FYI, it's really quick & easy to pull the fonts out of outdated hacks, provided you have a working Python environment to run jyavenard's packer.

./kindle_update_tool.py e update_i_can_haz_fonts.bin

And, voią, a gzipped tarball update_i_can_haz_fonts.bin.tgz with your fonts in it!

But if you don't want to bother with that, don't be shy, reply with the the URL of the font hack you'd like to be updated, and I'll happily do it for you, and make them available here for everyone .
I know many of us both here and over on Kindleboards are waiting for these:

https://sites.google.com/a/etccreati...-install-files

They're not Unicode fonts though, so I'm not sure if that's an issue?

I personally use the CModNarrow one, and refuse to update to 2.5.whatever until that option is available again, but I know people who use quite a few of the ones on this page.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote