View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Where do you park?

Have been doing some shopping with DH the last couple of days, and a poll idea came along. (Big surprise)

Whenever I drive somewhere, I usually park 'out in the boonies', where there is plenty of room to maneuver, and I don't have to wait. The walk to the entrance is a good time to put away keys, think about what I need, etc. Also, less chance of some idiot scratching my car.

Whenever my husband drives, we have to park as near to the front as possible. He doesn't mind walking, just likes the spots closer to the entrance. He will manage to slip the car between spaces I would swear there isn't room to do so.........or will drive around and around until there is a spot. (No, we never do the handicap spaces, thats big time bad karma! )

So..........where do you park?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote