View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
I'm not going to pick on someone's use of commas and the like because my own stinks but nothing is a bigger turn-off than when people use made up words like ''irregardless'' or ''supposably''.
I can also find those irksome. It helps to remember that all words are inventions. I also feel, occasionably, an irresistible urge to play at invention myself. Babelic flights of fancy can be grate fun.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote