View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #72
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
The Perfect Host, Volume V of the Collected Short Stories of Theodore Sturgeon, is currently only $4.74 at Amazon US. Main

I bought this -- its the full book which matches the hardcover I own, with the foreward by Larry McMurtry and the story notes by Paul Williams. Note, there is another kindle listing for $2.49 which is not the same book, merely some out of copyright Sturgeon stories.

None of the other Sturgeon books are discounted, and this beats the next best price I could get for these ebooks (i.e., the kobo price of $11.49 + 35% off coupon = $7.77)