View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #71
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I see it just the other way... (of course.) But that's because I'm left-handed.

I believe there is a dominant side, but that we do cater to it as well. No doubt that we ignore training the other hand in most usual activities, the fact remains that we have a definite dominance in hand, eye, and foot, as well as a different left brain-right brain approach to problem solving.

While we 'can' train the body to work well with both sides, this doesn't negate the overall dominance the body decrees.

This is the source of my confusion.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 02-01-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote