View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:23 AM   #11
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I have a question. I just rooted my Fire HD for the second time (the first time didn't go so well, it was very glitchy).

I'm not a fan of the carousel but I do like the direct links to the Amazon VOD, Audible, the Kindle Store etc. above it. How do you access Amazon VOD (the main function I use the Fire for) with the launchers? I really don't want to use a browser for access.

TIA
I simply launch the "Home" app (displays the Kindle Fire icon). "Home" is the Amazon UI... from that point on, it is no different than a stock KFHD.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote