View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Question about writing on M92

I'm considering getting an M92. Can someone describe how easy it is to write using the M92.

In particular I'd like to know if it's smooth and responsive. Is it comfortable for prolonged writing? Are there any annoying quirks with writing?

I believe there's a function to bring up a blank document you can write on. Is this blank document a bunch of blank A4 pages? Or is it one long continuous page that can be extended down for as long as you wish? And is it possible to export as a PDF? Can you insert blank pages into PDFs or only annotate on top of what's on the file?

Lastly, would you suggest the M92 or Icarus eXcel for writing?

Thanks, any help in answering these questions are greatly appreciated.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote