View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #36
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Quite right, guys. Operating a toilet seat is a skill women are unable to learn. Too complicated, I guess, so take pity on them and put it down when finished. We guys learn to put them up as children and it's kind of tricky to try to master putting them down if you are an older female.

Stitchawl
The first girl I ever lived with had that problem.
I remember being woken up in the middle of the night from her shrieking at the top of her lungs. It seems she got up and went and sat down without looking and fell in. She also did not appreciate my comment that at least I was thoughtful enough to put it up in the first place.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote