View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Thumbs up Props to M-Edge!

A couple of weeks ago, I lost my Eluminator light which came out of its slot on my Latitude book jacket. I posted about it here in the Sony thread and also I went back and did an update to my review on M-Edge about the fact that not being able to seal the light inside the cover was just an accident waiting to happen.

Well on Tuesday, I got an email from M-Edge telling me that they would be willing to not only replace the light but would also make a change to their Executive Jacket that will hold the light inside and send them to me if I would send back the Latitude jacket. They even made me one in black which isn't the regular option for the Executive jacket.

Needless to say I took them up on it and yesterday I recieved my new jacket and light!

Now it's this kind of customer service that will keep me a loyal and happy customer, thank you M-Edge!!!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote