View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #71
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
This was happening to me. What I found worked was to email them specifically to my Fire address. They showed up in archive on all my Kindles and the covers showed up across all. If I emailed to my generic account, myname@kindle.com or any other device the covers would not show up on the Fire. I used Calibre to email the books.

Of course this could change at any minute.

Carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That's what I did however if you remove the doc from Fire and later download it from archive it may or may not show a cover. I had all my covers yesterday and in a second they went poof and it took downloading them all and clearing the kindle data at 3AM to fix them. However this makes the archive useless.
Well, it did change. Covers would not show up in docs on a new book I sent. Tried your fix and it worked. Was afraid it would wipe out my last page read from other books, but it kept them.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote