View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Really, therefore, the only question that arises is for owners of "1st gen" Gen3's - should they reflash to firmware 685 or not? Personally I found it a minor, but worthwhile, upgrade, but I don't use PDFs (which appear to have been rather "broken" in the upgrade).
That was my initial thought, but after a few weeks with 685 I rolled back to 538 due to significantly lower battery life.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote