Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Except you can't control how long it will be free for if you do it through Smashwords, and it isn't guaranteed to work either. Sometimes they ban it from sale until the free copy somewhere else stops being free. That might have something to do with your list price, or it might be just random.
I browsed through the free titles today and there was a lot of nothing I want to buy, even at $0.00. I'm guessing that as a promotional tool the "5 days free!" will be a non-starter -- it won't be easy for Amazon customers to find my book among all the free erotica, and if they're coming to Amazon because they know about my "5 days free!" promotion from my blog, it'll be easier for 99% of them to just download the copy free from my blog and skip the whole link-to-Amazon thing.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote