View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't use mine for textbooks (I'm taking mostly science classes right now and teeny diagrams really don't translate well to a K2 screen), but I use it to cart around the lecture notes and practice exercises that the teacher puts online and most of the students just print out.

If I were taking literature courses again, I'd probably carry the ebook versions of the reading texts around, and use the note-taking function to mark the corresponding page numbers from the official print edition for in-class discussion purposes.

But mainly I use my Kindle to carry around my usual set of non-curriculum books to read during breaks and occasionally on the walk to/from campus if weather and traffic allow.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote