View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #191
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
In addition I am going to introduce the concept of an "Active" checkbox next to each menu item in the configuration dialog. My intent is that I will include a big long list of possible website menu items with icons etc already "pre-configured" in the plugin zip file. So all you have to do as a user is go into the configuration dialog and click the checkbox next to the ones you actually want to use in your menu, rather than reinventing the wheel if it wasn't one I personally included. You will still be able to add your own to this list if needed.
This sounds great. In this restructuring will there be the ability to move menu items up or down the list?