View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasmorus View Post
I am a fast reader, i like to read a lot of diverent books and I like to read books a second time and Therfore one of the really +++ of Ereader is the posibility to take my Library with me (about 5.000 Books now) and tzherfore the software has to support it And before anyone says Seriously ....
Yes I NEED MY BOOKS WITH ME OTHERWISE I AM NOT HAPPY
I have to agree with FlorenceArt about cloud storage. It is a bit of a mind shift but cloud storage is so much better. I use to want my entire library physically with me when I was using my Sony Reader, but that didn't have wifi. Now that I keep my library in Dropbox, along with a catalog, I can access any book at any time I have internet access. The best part is that using a catalog I can sort by genre, rating, etc. With all my books in Dropbox I feel that I also have all my books with me.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote