View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #88
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
My view is that the past two months' poor show is in large part explicable by the categories for those months - I don't often read poetry and almost never read plays. I tend to read modern literary fiction and I don't have as much time to read as I would like, so there needs to be a strong pull to get me away from what I have on my TBR. Having said all that I do hope the Literary Book Club will carry on - even if I don't always manage to read the chosen book I do find value in reading the comments of people who have.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote