View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #19
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by shondark View Post
Hi! I've been reading this forums for a lot of time and now that I'm almost in possesion of my PRS-505 y want to try to participate a little more..

I don't know but maybe this could help you Kovid.

http://www.ureader.com/message/1018345.aspx

If not, if you could explain what do you want this function to do we could try to help you.

And sorry for my english... :P
That looks interesting, but I would like something a little more authoritative than a forum message to base my code off. What I need is some way to go from a USB vendor ID and device ID to the drive letter where the usb device is mapped. Preferably using some well defined OS API that is stable across XP and Vista.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote