View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
<sigh> At least I'm not the only one. Re: #9, I usually check out the book from the local library, rather than buying the print version--although I have been known to buy the print version if the library doesn't have a copy.

I think I will print this list out and post it near my computer to remind me that I really would rather read than fix. There is no reason to be obsessed with the code if the ebook displays ok on my reader, but...but...but...I can't help myself! I need an intervention!
What happens is that you go into the eBook to fix something like changing the generic cover for the real cover and then you find the crappy code that you must fix in case you need to go back in again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote