View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #5
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
<sigh> At least I'm not the only one. Re: #9, I usually check out the book from the local library, rather than buying the print version--although I have been known to buy the print version if the library doesn't have a copy.

I think I will print this list out and post it near my computer to remind me that I really would rather read than fix. There is no reason to be obsessed with the code if the ebook displays ok on my reader, but...but...but...I can't help myself! I need an intervention!
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote