View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
One item that I noticed is that unlike my USB connected devices, tags surrounded by brackets [] are sent to my Android device.

I was going to test at work and then realized that our University LAN isn't going to allow me to do this. When I get off work I'll setup the proper port forwarding so I can connect to my home machine for further testing.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote