View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:58 AM   #16
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Thanks for the tutorial. On LRF files it is possible to create hyperlinks within a document, to skip from a toc to a book chapter (or skip chapters to the next/previous chapter by the use of links).
I don't know if that's possible in epub, but the tutorial could add that one feat if Sigil can process this (BookDesigner can).

I've already passed the HTML class, but a handy tool to learn CSS can be found here:
where input/output is directly displayed within a web browser!
http://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.a...trycss_default

I mainly will read the manual for learning sigil, and perhaps update/hone my css skills (since I'm very basic in that area); and probably in 2 to 3 days give some more feedback.

Thanks for doing this though!

Btw, if you want to have an example of hyperlinks, please see THIS THREAD
It has a file with the most basic HTML formatting for ebooks, including hyperlinking within a document. The Sony PRS-505 does not allow reverse linking from those links.

Since it takes about a day more before my jetbook will arrive, it'd be nice if someone would want to see if hyperlinking works on the jetbook!
If not, in 2 days I'll figure it out!

Last edited by ProDigit; 11-17-2011 at 04:01 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote